Saturday, January 28, 2012

Weather

Here it is, almost February.  My neighbors and I got together and bought a snow blower last November and it worked wonderfully.  Haven't had a bit of snow since.  I have intentionally avoided posting a picture every day, because I am nearing the end of my photo collection of sold works, and have been painting large stuff for my galleries for the last few weeks.  Today I am going to start a few small ones for this blog.  This spring I intend to do a lot more plein air work instead of working from slides in my studio.  In the past, almost all of my paintings were done on location, but east coast weather, both heat and cold, revealed me as a wimp, and I fell into the habit of slinking down to my comfortable studio to work.  This year will be different!        Mike   

No comments:

Post a Comment