Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Country Town

                                                             18"x24" Oil on Canvas
                                                                       SOLD

Another frequently visited site I favor. It is a small group of structures, consisting of a glassworks kiln, a pottery shack, an art gallery, a small restaurant, and, oddly enough, a post office in the white building.  I remember that day as a cool winter morning (California gets green in winter, after the rains). As we were finishing up, around noon, the smell of barbecue somewhere near us hastened our clean up.  This is a studio painting done from the smaller oil study I actually did on location.   One week remaining until I can start my auction.  Yeah!!                                      Mike
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment