Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Farm sheds and junk

                                                     9"x12" Oil on linen panel
                                                 Click here to bid on this painting

Had a great Saturday painting outing with a couple of  fellow WNCPAP  members.  It was about 55-60 degrees, sunny, no wind, and not a cloud in the sky.   Perfect.   I did a couple of small paintings, the one above and another I'll post at a later date.  We painted in a beautiful little town called Marshall.  It is having economic problems, like the rest of the country, indeed the world, but I have hopes for it.  It looks exactly the way a small town should look, and I intend to visit again before the end of this month.  Below is a photo of me  sitting with three members of the group.   Linda and Peggy who were my companions Saturday, and Kelly, who did not make it that day.                                          Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment