Friday, June 3, 2011

Work and Play

                                    11"x14 Oil on  linen panel                                                           
                                                        SOLD


Hello,
This is my first attempt at blogging, and I hope you all will be tolerant.  I'm floundering.  For example, I think my self photo is embarrassingly large, but, at this point I don't see a way to reduce it. Ah Well!  Thats a minor problem, I'll live with it.  Then, there's email problems I don't yet understand,  text columns that realign themselves--Argh!   Anyway, the painting above ( At least, I hope it will be above! ) was done in Morro Bay, Cal. near where I lived until very recently.  The title was prompted by the old fishing boat in the background with the pleasure boats in front.  As indicated, it has already been sold.

As soon as I am able to get on DPW Auctions, which I think will be around June 15th, I will show available "art for sale".   Although I do paint almost daily, I won't attempt to provide paintings for auction every day.  I am old, supposedly "retired", and obligated to provide work to my galleries , (and a little lazy).  Until DPW is available, I will continue to show paintings that are already sold.   Perhaps by then, I will better understand the mechanics of blogging and auction.  Let's hope!  Wow! I sure used a lot of exclamation points.              Mike
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment