Saturday, May 12, 2012

Explanation

For friends who have followed this blog,  I am sorry for just dropping off line these past weeks.  Very little painting.  I have been extremely busy with social and financial obligations, and with my ancient left knee.  Some years back I suffered a football injury then referred to as "the terrible triad".  Simply put, I wrecked the knee.  I had it surgically repaired 30 years ago and it held up well through flag football, softball, tennis, and many other activities for about 29 years since then.  Today it is swollen, sore, and occasionally making whining noises.  On the 21st, I am going to release it from it's misery, and bring in a new metallic replacement.  Wish me luck!  If all goes well, I may be back sometime in June.  You have fun!    Mike

1 comment:

  1. I guess we're the replacement generation...several of my friends are walking around with new knees or new hips, and all have said they're only sorry they waited so long. All my best to you, Mike. Your blog followers will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete