Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just thinking

In this blog, I have mentioned several times that I didn't always take photos of my work in years past.   I have posted over a hundred photos so far, and my remaining supply is getting low.  When past photos are finally exhausted, I will have to decide whether to paint more (work!!!) to sustain this blog as an art site, make it more talk than art (easier-but what makes my talk worth typing?) or just hang it up and quit. I see other blogs where the blogger provides demos, painting tips, news of workshops they give or attend, and other really interesting material.  I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate their efforts, but I don't see me emulating them.  I'll just wait until later to decide.               Mike   

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that your blog is one of my favorites. I visit whenever you've posted something new. I enjoy your musings, thoughts, and opinions, and hope you'll continue writing. Tips, demos, etc., are great, but that info abounds on the internet and can be easily accessed. Your artwork and comments are what bring me to your site.

    ReplyDelete