Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cambria hilltop home

                                  
                                                         9"x12"  Oil on linen board
                                                                 Sold
I did this small painting on a beautiful California morning.  The sun was bright, the air was crisp and clean. and life was good.  The house belonged to an aquaintance of mine who came out and watched.  Some artists say they are bothered with onlookers, happily I am not.  I mostly enjoy talking to people and it doesn't seem to interfere with my concentration at all.  That's a good thing when I'm painting with my friend, Joyce Pike.  Paint won't come off her brush unless she talks.  Hee Hee.           Mike

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful painting. I love the color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mike, this is great... as is all of your work. i gravitate to your stuff on dailypaintworks.

    ReplyDelete