Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Last Farm on the road

                                                     14"x18"   Oil on linen
                                                         SOLD
From cold winter snow in my last blog to a hot summer day!  This  is a scene I painted with my Cal. Wednesday group.  I set up on the road next to my good friend, Jeanette Wolff, who does watercolor, oil, collage, gardening, home decorating, etc. etc, and is the most creative person I have ever known.  If I remember correctly, she did a daring watercolor composition with wild colors.  Actually, I don't really have to remember.  Her watercolors are always daring compositions with wild colors.  I'll put a photo of her in one of my upcoming blogs.                          Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment