Sunday, July 17, 2011

Off for the Day

                                                         9"x12"  Oil on linen on board
                                                              Sold

This is a scene near Rockport, Mass. one of my favorite towns.    That day, I was traveling with old friends from California., Joyce Pike and her husband, Bob.   Joyce is very well known,  primarily for her books on floral and still life painting.  She is also a spectacular cook, seamstress, and porcelain painter.  
As you may notice,  I am continuing to show work that has been sold, in addition to available ones.   That's because I only produce a couple of paintings a week and have to supply my galleries,etc.  And, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I tend to be a little lazy.         Mike            

No comments:

Post a Comment