Thursday, February 9, 2012

More talk

Small things seem to pop up every day just enough to keep me away from my easel.  Much of it is pleasurable, of course, like interaction with friends.  Much of it is the vicissitudes  (I'm going to risk not stopping to grab the dictionary on that one) of daily living.  Once I actually pick up the brush, I don't want to stop, so I usually don't pick it up unless I know I will have time to paint.  For those of you who do paint every day, I extend my congratulations----and envy.   Today I had to run to the post office, then the library.   For me that meant the whole day.  I have a couple of friends who could do that, accomplish a dozen other chores, get home and paint one or more fine paintings before dinner.   They're starting to get on my nerves.    Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment