Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Irregulars

                                                                                                                                        


                                               Cambria's "Wednesday Irregulars"

Thought I'd throw in a picture of the California group I have mentioned.  I've painted with them for almost thirty years.  At first, there were only four of us, but over the years it has grown considerably.  Happily, the local farmers, ranchers and landowners all know of the group and allow us on their property.  We were having our lunch and critique on the picnic grounds of Leffingwell  Landing, the subject of  my June 9th posting, a popular park and picnic area.   The nominal founder of the group, Art, is in the green shirt sitting quietly in the back row.   Unusual---- he's almost always in front critiquing or being heckled.  Hee Hee!

I still don't have "Comments" set up on this blog, but I will have by tomorrow, if all goes well.                
                                                     Mike

                     
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment